Metabo HPT N5008AC2M 16-Gauge 7/16" Standard Crown Stapler
Metabo HPT N5008AC2M Overview
Available for sale at Bradley Tools in Johnston, the Metabo HPT N5008AC2M 16-Gauge 7/16-Inch Standard Crown Stapler can be used for wall sheathing, roof decking, subfloor installation, mobile home construction, assembling wooden crates and expendable pallets, and other construction work. It fires 16-gauge 7/16-inch crown staples from one inch to two inches in length.
Features of the Metabo HPT N5008AC2M
- Quick response and rapid driving of fasteners
- Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for seven years running by Builder and Developer Magazine
- 4.4 pounds
- Top-load magazine
- High-capacity open magazine design holds 157 staples
- Countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Rubber grip
- Tool-less jam release
Metabo HPT N5008AC2M Warranty Information
- Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
To buy the Metabo HPT N5008AC2M 16-Gauge 7/16" Standard Crown Stapler or for more information on tools for sale in Des Moines, contact us or visit Bradley Tools in Johnston, IA.