Metabo HPT N5024A2M 16-Gauge 1" Wide Crown Stapler
Metabo HPT N5024A2M Overview
Available for sale at Bradley Tools in Johnston, the Metabo HPT N5024A2M 16-Gauge 1-Inch Wide Crown Stapler is perfect for sheathing, lathing and insulation installation. It fires 16-gauge 1-inch crown staples at a rate of up to three per second. The high-grade aluminum magazine prevents jams caused by fastener overlap, and the 360-degree adjustable rear exhaust has a built-in silencer to reduce noise and direct air exhaust away from the user.
Features of the Metabo HPT N5024A2M
- Quick response and rapid driving of fasteners
- Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for seven years running by Builder and Developer Magazine
- 4.7 pounds
- Integrated air duster that is easily thumb-operated
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing
- Countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Top-load magazine holds 150 staples
- Long-lasting elastomer grip surface
Metabo HPT N5024A2M Warranty Information
- Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
To buy the Metabo HPT N5024A2M 16-Gauge 1" Wide Crown Stapler or for more information on tools for sale in Des Moines, contact us or visit Bradley Tools in Johnston, IA.