Metabo HPT NV65AH2M 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer
Metabo HPT NV65AH2M Overview
Available for sale at Bradley Tools in Johnston, the Metabo HPT NV65AH2M coil siding nailer offers all the features needed for successfully applying siding, sheathing, fencing and decking. This siding nailer can drive nails up to 2-½ inch by .099 inch at a rate of up to three a second – making it both powerful and efficient.
Features of the Metabo HPT NV65AH2M
- Switch between sequential or contact nailing with selective actuation
- Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for seven years running by Builder and Developer Magazine
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated siding nails
- No mar nose cap protects material from marks
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment
- Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction
- 4.8 pounds
- Plastic shield deflects wire collation for added safety
Metabo HPT NV65AH2M Warranty Information
- Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
To buy the Metabo HPT NV65AH2M 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer or for more information on tools for sale in Des Moines, contact us or visit Bradley Tools in Johnston, IA.